Thursday, January 17, 2013

Don’t Call it a Comeback...




Except that is exactly what it is. I’ll be quite brief in this post as I’m just getting back to Cameroon and settling in. I’m in the market as I usually am while posting, but writing this one on the fly. I came back to my apartment being absolutely coated in dust. The door and windows face the busiest street in Oku and we are knee deep in the dry season, so dust is the word on everyone’s lips. I hope to have the place back to it’s pre-departure state by the weekend.

The month I got to spend in the US was outstanding. Thank you to all my friends and family for making the time we had together special and for all the support you give me. Knowing that many of you are thinking of me on a pretty regular basis goes a long way to keeping my morale up while I’m here. I look forward to seeing you all again as soon as I can, and in the meanwhile hope we can keep in touch as best we can by whatever means takes your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment